[dba-SQLServer] TaskPad view in EM

Haslett, Andrew andrew.haslett at ilc.gov.au
Sun Feb 5 23:42:15 CST 2006

View -> Large Icons

Cheers,

From: dba-sqlserver-bounces at databaseadvisors.com
[mailto:dba-sqlserver-bounces at databaseadvisors.com] On Behalf Of Stephen
Bond
Sent: Sunday, 5 February 2006 10:50 AM
To: dba-sqlserver at databaseadvisors.com
Subject: [dba-SQLServer] TaskPad view in EM

Something really simple - SQL S 2000.  In EM I have done a RMC on a
database, then View>TaskPad (never tried it before).  Now I want to put
it back to the view it was.  Help!

Stephen Bond

IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ *** This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and may contain information protected by law from disclosure. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this email from your system. No warranty is given that this email or files, if attached to this email, are free from computer viruses or other defects. They are provided on the basis the user assumes all responsibility for loss, damage or consequence resulting directly or indirectly from their use, whether caused by the negligence of the sender or not.