[dba-SQLServer] SQL 2005 Server Management Studio

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Mon Feb 6 13:14:28 CST 2006

Well, color me skeptical, but any time a vendor reassures me that some
capability will continue in the next version, I start having serious
concerns about the longer term viability of the product.  Otherwise,
they would have just said that development capability would continue.
They've also stated that Jet won't be updated; and they're trying to
move everyone to SQL Express.  There's an old saying about the
handwriting on the wall ....

Charlotte Foust