[dba-SQLServer] ASP.NET

Susan Harkins harkinsss at bellsouth.net
Mon Feb 27 09:13:34 CST 2006

I appreciate the offer. I've already turned it down. They've already run an
intro -- a very good and thorough one -- and they want something more
in-depth than I think I'd want to tackle, even with someone that really
knows what they're doing. Having experts to help is great, but if I don't
know enough to ask the right questions, it can be a disaster. :(

However, any good ideas, I'll be glad to pass along. :)

Susan H.

Susan,

I've used SQL Server 2000 with ASP.NET in an application I did about a year
ago.  More recently I've used SQL Server with ASP.  I think that Charlotte
would have some good things to offer, but I'll give it a go, too.

Steve Erbach
Neenah, WI
http://TheTownCrank.blogspot.com