[dba-SQLServer] Selecting Text field

Francisco Tapia fhtapia at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 21:17:44 CST 2006

EM will only give you back so much data, and if you do this in QA you're
also limited on how much data is returned, if you are writing your own
application you can use ado to define the field as a text field however, if
you just need the data, use Access as an ADP and get to the field as needed.
Access 2002/2003 are better for this kind of thing...

http://pcthis.blogspot.com |PC news with out the jargon!