[dba-SQLServer] Upsize wizard and named queries

mwp.reid at qub.ac.uk mwp.reid at qub.ac.uk
Sat Jan 21 02:49:05 CST 2006

Jc

I did a large up size and odbc pulling large recordsets was way to slow. ADO and redid them all was the only way to go. Just changed everything to match. I was using 2003 as well which nade it easier. Also used upsizing pro and performance pro really worth getting as well for pre upsizing reports.

Each case is different of course.

Martin