[dba-SQLServer] Cross-Posted - SQL SERVER 2005 Front-End

Kath Pelletti kp at sdsonline.net
Tue Jul 11 06:58:32 CDT 2006

Hi Paul - the front end is called 'SQL Server Management Studio'.

I found Mike Gunderloy's book 'Mastering SQL Server 2005' to be great. This version is by Gunderloy/Jorden/Tschanz', published by Sybex.

(Careful - I think there is another version of the same or similiar title which is also by him on the Express version, co-authored by Susan Harkins).

HTH
Kath