[dba-SQLServer] Enterprise Manager Opening, But No Objects !!!!

Paul Hartland Paul.Hartland at orridge.co.uk
Tue Jun 6 02:18:44 CDT 2006

Marty,

Thanks but although I have often thought f looking at SQL Express at
work I never have done.....I only have the SQL Server 2000 client
installed on my machine so I don't think that will be the problem.

Not to worry I will uninstall my SQL Client and re-install or try a
repair.

Thanks anyway..

PAUL HARTLAND
Database Designer/Programmer