[dba-SQLServer] Reporting Services?

Dan Waters dwaters at usinternet.com
Sun Mar 5 14:25:11 CST 2006

I have a full copy of SQL Server (from the MS 2005 Launch Event).  However,
most of my customers are smaller companies and would be just fine with SQL
Server Express.  If I create reports using the full version of SQL Server,
and implement an application that uses VB Express and SQL Server Express,
could I use reports that I created using Reporting Services based on the
full version of SQL Server?

I'm considering moving from Access FE & BE to VB Express + SQL Server
Express, and I really need to provide reports without asking my customers to
invest in a third party reporting application - like Crystal Reports.

Thanks!
Dan