[dba-SQLServer] vb.net interfaces

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Mon Mar 6 10:57:37 CST 2006

Here is one that is interesting, use the flash viewer to see demo screens.
http://www.seattleavionics.com/tours.shtml
It is a flight planner for small aircraft that gathers info via multiple
web services from things like maps, weather sites and Notams
and also hooks into the planes GPS to show what is happening in flight.
It took four guys a year to write in VB.Net