[dba-SQLServer] ADOX help

Susan Harkins harkinsss at bellsouth.net
Wed Mar 8 18:45:49 CST 2006

Probably -- just need examples of ADOX though.

Susan H.

Can't you just submit an 'ALTER TABLE' statement rather than going through
ADOX?

Here's what I'm trying to do and can't -- I want to append a column to an
existing table, using ADOX. The code seems unnecessarily complex, and it
doesn't work. :( I don't get an error, it just doesn't work. The FOR loop
just runs through the Columns collection after the append, to see if it
worked. It really isn't part of the failing technique, because that part
works fine. The connection is fine.