[dba-SQLServer] VB.net reference books - experiences + SQLServer List

Steve Erbach erbachs at gmail.com
Tue May 2 10:03:04 CDT 2006

Kath,

Yes, I have used Safari extensively. I've been a subscriber for quite
some time.  I find that, even though it isn't as convenient to read a
book on-line, the code samples that are available right there and the
pertinent links to other pages and sites are very handy features.

If you're an MSDN subscriber, there's a 30-day free trial of Safari.

Steve Erbach
Scientific Marketing
Neenah, WI
http://TheTownCrank.blogspot.com