[dba-SQLServer] Front-End or Back-End or Middle-Tier Solutions

Martin Reid mwp.reid at qub.ac.uk
Sat Nov 11 12:32:50 CST 2006

Happy Birthday Arthur. As you know someoen with 6 children would never see a stack of notes so unable to grant your wish (<:

Funny just working on a design and for the first time I will be using three tiers. Classes for the Data (Thanks to JC) a business logic tier and .NET presentation. Well actually .NET for the whole thing.

Should be interesting as I have done none of this before. But in general I would agree with you. As much as possible on the server in the form of SPs and UDFs etc.

Martin

Martin WP Reid
Training and Assessment Unit
Riddle Hall