[dba-SQLServer] Saving stored procedures

Jim Lawrence jlawrenc1 at shaw.ca
Tue Oct 3 07:37:48 CDT 2006

Hi All:

This undoubtedly will appear to be a silly problem but I do not seem to be
able to get past it. It may be the late night or something.

I am working in SQL 2005, in SQL Server Management Studio. I have just
created a new Stored Procedure, tested it and now want to save it. It can be
stored to any directory but does not save the results to the Stored
Procedure list. There is something very simple that I am missing but at this
late hour have no idea and the help files do not.

All that is needed is for the new SP is for it to appear/stored in the list.

TIA

Regards
Jim