[dba-SQLServer] Weird Problem with SQL 2005

artful at rogers.com artful at rogers.com
Tue Oct 24 16:55:20 CDT 2006

I had to do a system restore on my box recently. HP makes this nice, since it stores the initial footprint on a read-only partitition. After reinstalling Windows, I then reinstalled SQL 2005 and Visual Studio 2005. When installing SQL 2005, however, the Reporting Services checkbox was greyed out. It wasn't that way before. Anyone got any idea why I can't install RS? I've poked around and I can't see anything amiss.

TIA,