[dba-SQLServer] Import error

Gowey Mike W Mike.W.Gowey at doc.state.or.us
Mon Sep 18 15:53:49 CDT 2006

This is the full error that it gives in the debug window:

[Destination - tblInventory [193]] Error: An OLE DB error has occurred.
Error code: 0x80040E21. An OLE DB record is available.  Source:
"Microsoft SQL Native Client"  Hresult: 0x80040E21  Description:
"Multiple-step OLE DB operation generated errors. Check each OLE DB
status value, if available. No work was done.".
[Destination - tblInventory [193]] Error: Cannot create an OLE DB
accessor. Verify that the column metadata is valid.
[DTS.Pipeline] Error: component "Destination - tblInventory" (193)
failed the pre-execute phase and returned error code 0xC0202025.