[dba-SQLServer] Administrivia - Server Upgrades

Bryan Carbonnell listmaster at databaseadvisors.com
Fri Apr 6 08:40:34 CDT 2007

Hello all,

I hope you are all having a good Easter Weekend and that you won't
miss the lists too much.

I have to do an upgrade on the server, so it will be mostly up, but
at some points going down over this weekend.

If, at the end of the day, you are having problems, please e-mail me
at listmaster at databaseadvisors.com or IF THAT DOES NOT WORK, e-mail
me at bryan at carbonnell.ca

The main reason for this upgrade is for spam control. We are getting
hammered at the server and I need to implement a spam control
solution.

Again, if you have any problems, contact me at
listmaster at databaseadvisors.com or bryan at carbonnell.ca

Bryan Carbonnell - listmaster at databaseadvisors.com