[dba-SQLServer] Holidays by Nation andState/Province/Canton/ etc.

artful at rogers.com artful at rogers.com
Fri Jan 12 10:03:55 CST 2007

As it happens, I know several friends who own and operate bars/taverns/restaurants. These folks do not operate on the assumption that Saturday and Sunday are days off: precisely the opposite in fact. So the concept of "weekends" has to go. My good friend Jerry for example works Saturday and Sunday and considers his weekend Monday and Tuesday,

I am unsure how to model this.