[dba-SQLServer] Scheduling DTSX packages in SQL Server 2005

Eric Barro ebarro at verizon.net
Tue Jun 12 12:36:50 CDT 2007

1. So the DTSX package runs on your machine when you run it right?
2. The scheduled job fail when you manually run it and when it is scheduled
to run?

I would go check the following:

1. Context under which the scheduled job is run. In other words, what login
is the job using when it runs?
2. Is RBWZP4051 your machine name?
3. In both instances, you are running it from your machine right?