[dba-SQLServer] Viewing and Modifying stored procedures

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Wed Jun 27 15:35:51 CDT 2007

I have been watching this thread with amusement.  I still have a very poor
handle on this stuff and likely will for quite some time.  SQL Server is for
REAL MEN (and WOMEN).  Wooses need not apply.  We edit our SQL statements
with notepad, and that only because they took away our copy of Edit (go to
the command prompt and type Edit).  We don't need no steenkin mouse!