[dba-SQLServer] Export data sets to CSV files

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Wed May 16 10:53:16 CDT 2007

I posted a question about breaking a table down into "small" chunks for
export to a csv file.  I got a response about building the SELECT query
(which I can find).  The next piece that I need assistance with is getting
that exported out to the text file.

For the data import, I simply used a stored procedure which used a BULK
INSERT from a file into a table, using a specified field and record
delimiter.  Works GREAT!!!  What is the reverse of a BULK INSERT?