[dba-SQLServer] SQL RunTime/Performance (newbie)

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 10:22:04 CST 2007

Hi Randy,

First, to pose a question, just send a new email addressed to
dba-sqlserver at databaseadvisors.com. Give it a subject appropriate to the
question, click Send and wait for answers.

Second, here are a few URLs to read:

http://www.sql-server-performance.com/articles/per/tuning_for_executives_p1.aspx
http://searchsqlserver.techtarget.com/tip/0,289483,sid87_gci1185283,00.html

hth,