[dba-SQLServer] SQL Server Classes

O'Connor, Patricia (OTDA) Patricia.O'Connor at otda.state.ny.us
Mon Oct 1 14:04:51 CDT 2007

Arthur

Thanks - would that class happened to be in Albany NY  8-)

Good luck with your class

Which order for these classes is better.

* Patricia O'Connor
* Associate Computer Programmer Analyst
* OTDA - BDMA
* (W) mailto:Patricia.O'Connor at otda.state.ny.us
* (w) mailto:aa1160 at nysemail.state.ny.us

This e-mail, including any attachments, may be confidential, privileged or otherwise legally protected. It is intended only for the addressee. If you received this e-mail in error or from someone who was not authorized to send it to you, do not disseminate, copy or otherwise use this e-mail or its attachments.  Please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete the e-mail from your system.