[dba-SQLServer] [AccessD] Bulk insert and table names

Francisco Tapia fhtapia at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 10:56:56 CDT 2007

The thing is that if you bracket your table names, you're allowed to use
them, prefixing your table names with something simple such as tblOR or
tblIN would have clearly avoided the problem you faced.  Similarly with
indexes, you've found a great way to keep them unique by including the
tablename in the index.