[dba-SQLServer] Large cover index slows things down

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 09:47:25 CST 2008

That's beautiful (index-creation time). Be aware, however, that the maximum
number of indexes on a single table is 249 (LOL).

Since you have so much on your plate, and I so little, perhaps you might
consider farming something my way. :)

Oh, incidentally, I am looking for copies of the following software:

Adobe PhotoShop
Adobe Illustrator
Adobe FrameMaker
Adobe Acrobat (full -- last version I have is 6.0)

Given so much on your plate, I doubt that you have time for such unrelated
activities, but I thought I'd inquire anyway.

A.0