[dba-SQLServer] Data Transformation Question

Asger Blond ab-mi at post3.tele.dk
Mon Jul 7 18:53:01 CDT 2008

Darryl,

DTS Import/Export Wizard in SQL Server 2000:
On the step-page "Select Source Tables and Views" you have a button (with
tree dots) in the column "Transform", click this button and you will reach
the page "Column Mappings and Transformations". On this page select the
checkbox "Drop and recreate destination table".

HTH
Asger