[dba-SQLServer] SELECT INTO Versus CREATE #temp

Asger Blond ab-mi at post3.tele.dk
Fri Jul 18 10:08:26 CDT 2008

Tanks, I couldn't verify this on my machine because the mail I received back
has the blank lines appended again.
Funny thing: All mails I receive with this blank lines has a message just
beneath the sender's mail address telling "Extra linebreaks in this message
has been removed" (sic!) - mails, that doesn't contain extra linebreaks
doesn't have this message.
That's why I think it's an Outlook feature. Kind of Microsoft reverse logic:
just like in Windows, if you want to Stop your computer then press the Start
button...

Asger