[dba-SQLServer] List of Search Words

Mark A Matte markamatte at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 9 14:34:48 CDT 2008

Hello All,

I have about 10 million records in which I need to search multiple fields.  I have a list of around 200 words.  Some of these fields are large text fields.

On a smaller scale, in Access, I have used a cartesian join to do this...

I can write SQL for about 20 words at a time...and just modify for the different fields(I have a script to run them all).

Any suggestions on my best approach to these 'wild card' searches?

Thanks,

Mark A. Matte