[dba-SQLServer] Can't drop the PK from a table

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Thu Jun 19 04:18:52 CDT 2008

I ran out of disk space, which is hilarious. I bought this new notebook less
than a month ago and it's got a 100 GB drive, and I'm already out of disk
space. Time to look at one of those USB drives. I've never played with one
before but I see that they come in sizes up to a TB. My gut feeling is that
they have to be a lot slower than a normal hard disk.

Can anyone who has one of these respond with even vague comparisons of
speed?

A.