[dba-SQLServer] Linking Tables(?)

Darryl Collins Darryl.Collins at coles.com.au
Thu Jun 26 18:53:41 CDT 2008

Thanks Susan and Liz,

Due to client restrictions (and they are a massive client - no wriggle room on this) it is SQL Server 2000 backend and Access 2000 Front End.

I can live with ID numbers only - At least I now not to dig too hard to find a 'solution' when there isn't one.  I am sure this will be the first of 1001
questions I have on this.  Thanks for your time and patience.

regards
Darryl.