[dba-SQLServer] Being helpful

Francisco Tapia fhtapia at gmail.com
Thu Mar 27 12:24:53 CDT 2008

it would seem that you may look forward to the ever upgrade path from M$.
while there are current purchasable apps you can get for Sql Server such as
Sql Prompt (2.0 free or 3.0purchase) that provide intellisense and really
help speed up much of the syntax building process there are also other tools
from similar vendors that will help with syntax problems etc.  The follow up
upgrade to sql server, that is SqlServer 2008 will provide a lot of really
cool tools such as intellisense, and the ability to run the same script
accross multiple servers etc. neat stuff, along w/ things like db
comrpession etc.

Until then, I think the community has been helpful, and so long as we all
try to stay ontopic we can avoid another rant gone wrong.
--
Francisco