[dba-SQLServer] .NET Stock Trader

Robert L. Stewart robert at webedb.com
Mon May 12 07:39:42 CDT 2008

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/netframework/bb499684.aspx

Coming Soon! StockTrader 2.0

We have removed the the StockTrader 1.0 download in preparation for
the imminent release of the StockTrader 2.0 download in the coming
days, including the new Configuration Service 2.0. We are working
hard to get this new download posted on MSDN, so check back during
the next several days. The new download will include the automated
setup for StockTrader 2.0 and the Configuration Service 2.0, with
associated technical documents that explain how to implement the new
Configuration Service in your own applications and services to
achieve central configuration management, and dynamic clustering of
Windows Communication Foundation Services with application-level
failover across clustered nodes.