[dba-SQLServer] Members in Bermuda?

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Tue May 13 11:47:45 CDT 2008

I'm moving to Bermuda on or about June 1. It will take me about a month to
get established there. I hope that one or two listers here reside there.
That would be a good start to moving in. I will still be in touch but in a
new location with a whole bunch of new tricks to learn, but that's what
keeps old dogs alive.

I found a job on a crew that I admire immensely. I don't know exactly why I
was the chosen candidate, but I'm very happy with their decision. I'll be in
Bermuda on or shortly after June 1. Do we have any listers there?

A.