[dba-SQLServer] Automatic drop of everything related to a table

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Fri Sep 26 12:09:25 CDT 2008

When you drop a table, do all related objects automatically get dropped as
well? By "related objects" I don't mean related tables, but rather
constraints, triggers, indexes and so on. Does dropping a table
automatically kill all this stuff, or do remnants persist, and if the
latter, is there some systematic way of killing all the remnants when I kill
the table?

You might wonder why I want to do this. I'd tell you but then I'd have to
kill you. (It's Friday. so I may let you live until Monday.)

A.