[dba-SQLServer] Insufficient information about deadlocks

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 14:00:28 CDT 2008

Not so far but I will follow your advice and put in the new statements and
see what blows up tomorrow LOL. Then I can quickly un-rem the existing
statements if need be. This is the big problem with testing stuff, is that
on the Prod stuff hundreds of users are whacking the db and in the testing
stuff it's basically only me. Maybe this is what outsourcing is about --
find a few hundred users in third-world countries to bang on your app for a
month and see what explodes.
Thanks,
A.