[dba-SQLServer] Stored proc help for a newb

jean-paul natola jnatola at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 16 12:30:29 CDT 2009

Hi all,

I'm having a problem that I hope can help me out-   there is a stored procedure in a database (took me a while  just to figure where to locate stored procs) now that I have found it - i'm trying to import records from an excel file using the stored proc (if thats even possible) i'm totally new as you can see -

can someone help me shed some light on this

GREATLY appreciated

Windows Live™: Life without walls. Check it out.