[dba-SQLServer] Stored proc help for a newb

jean-paul natola jnatola at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 16 14:43:59 CDT 2009

Thanks for the  reply,

and please excuse me if I sound ignorant or dont make any sense, but I see no mention of using the SPROC , that only shows me how to get data from an excle file into one table.

The problem I have is that in teh DB there are 3 tables that are used in creating the record, so this is where I'm getting lost

TIA