[dba-SQLServer] Automating the creation of views

Francisco Tapia fhtapia at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 09:11:11 CDT 2009

he is in sql server 2005 from what I read, thus DTS won't really help
connecting, plus technically you can't create any new dts jobs on sql server
2005 (yes you can always duplicate an existing dts package to create a new
one, but I digress).  In this instance there is a ssis wizard that would
help you copy the views you want to your new database.