[dba-SQLServer] Forcibly Delete SQL Server

Francisco Tapia fhtapia at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 12:05:32 CDT 2009

There may depending on how many services you enabled, if it's just the agent
and the engine, there a few entries, one way to get rid of them since you
are uprooting the installed app, is to use a product like ccleaner which
scan your drive and registry for invalid file locations, thus killing an app
will also remove all their registry references.  One thing that you won't be
removing are the shared files that are installed into the windows
directories :|, such is life ...