[dba-SQLServer] Creating an Update Package for SQL Server

Dan Waters dwaters at usinternet.com
Fri Aug 14 19:11:59 CDT 2009

Mark,

Your description of what I'm doing is perfect.  Mostly I anticipate minor
changes, but occasionally there will be a significant addition (I hope!).

So, I'll probably do this by hand considering the tools you mentioned are at
few hundred dollars each.

After I write out code to make the changes I need, how do I deliver this to
the DBA at my customer so that she can use it?

Thanks!
Dan