[dba-SQLServer] NoSQL Movement Gains Steam

Francisco Tapia fhtapia at gmail.com
Sun Jul 5 11:20:31 CDT 2009

I was reading that article the other day and I got to thinking that
may be an excellent alternative for my companies customer portal,
scalability of that size can certainly help in situations where users
are waiting for the system to spit back out the details of their
order  ( large BOMs etc )

Sent from my mobile