[dba-SQLServer] An interesting tale

Francisco Tapia fhtapia at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 09:36:03 CST 2009

So how long does the query take and what tool are you using when you
say you are exporting?  With query analyzer you just have to change
the export location be it grid text or file. Query Analyzer will
display an estimated execution plan so you can review what theengine
wants to do such as doing a full table scan or an index scan. It is
with these tools that you can add query optimizer hints if these
things need to be analyzed.

Sent from my mobile