[dba-SQLServer] Append only records where some fields not in the table already

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Thu Sep 3 10:26:01 CDT 2009

Gustav,

You have a mind like a steel trap.  I on the other hand have a mind like an rusted old iron trap,
set back in the early 1800s and long since buried under 2 feet of leaves and mud.

Unfortunately I cannot figure out how to do this in SQL Server.  But I did get a solution based on
Paul's suggestion.

Thanks for the help.