[dba-SQLServer] Andi Syafaruddin/MIN/PTTU is out of the office.

syafaruddin at trakindo.co.id syafaruddin at trakindo.co.id
Mon Sep 7 12:01:01 CDT 2009

I will be out of the office starting  09/07/2009 and will not return until
10/01/2009.

Should you have any question and/or problem related to IT, please contact
Helpdesk HO.

Any other IT problems, please contact Helpdesk for further assistance.

If  there any urgent matter that i have to involve with, i am able to
reached at my mobile phone: 0811 424 072.

This email is confidential.  If  you are not the  addressee tell the sender

immediately  and destroy this  email without using,  sending or storing it.

Emails are not secure  and may suffer  errors, viruses, delay, interception

and amendment.  The Trakindo Group of Companies do not accept liability for

damage   caused   by   this   email   and   may   monitor   email  traffic.

Unless expressly stated, any opinions are the sender's and are not approved

by  the  Tiara Marga Trakindo  Group of Companies and  this email is not an

offer, solicitation,  recommendation   or   agreement   of    any     kind.