[dba-SQLServer] SQL Server 2005 - Copying a database

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 07:41:54 CDT 2009

I've never had to do this, but I think that this approach would work. The
whole Management Studio UI (and Enterprise Manager before it) are nothing
but front ends that hide T-SQL commands. Whenever I want to know what SSMS
is doing under the covers, I execute the command of interest using the GUI
and then view the query syntax (include query with results).
Arthur