[dba-SQLServer] OT: missing line breaks in mails to databaseadvisors

Asger Blond ab-mi at post3.tele.dk
Thu Sep 10 18:41:41 CDT 2009

Dear listers

Why my line breaks in mails to this list are a mess? Often they are just
ignored making code examples quite unreadable.

Don't know if this is some settings in my Outlook which only affects my
reading and not yours.

So could somebody please tell me if my last two postings on this list are
missing my much beloved line breakers?

Maybe the problem is just on my machine. Maybe it's an overall issue. Or
maybe my paranoia just once again proves true.

Asger