[dba-SQLServer] gracefully shut down a process

Francisco Tapia fhtapia at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 10:57:51 CDT 2009

Arg sorry I sent the previous message too early

I was saying if you kill the spid you can stop the process but then
you might have to wait through the rollback for the changes to be
undone. Sometimes if what you were running involves a cursor the only
solution might be to restatt the SQL service.

Sent from my mobile