[dba-SQLServer] SPROC not working

Jean-Paul natola jnatola at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 10 13:07:56 CST 2010

Hi all,

A many many  months back i added the SearchAllTablesAllColumns sproc to my sql server  and it worked well,

I have created a new server and tried to create that same sproc, but now when i try run it i get

Msg 2812, Level 16, State 62, Line 1
Could not find stored procedure 'SearchAllTablesAllColumns'.

one other thing is that when I save it I DONT see the sproc in sql,  i see it in the "my projects" folder.

I really need to get this working as i'm running into some issues with our GP migration, and the ability to search all tables/columns is crucial.

TIA

JP