[dba-SQLServer] CAL aware software

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Tue Dec 21 11:20:13 CST 2010

My problem there is that I have no experience with it.  If I use SQL Server I would most likely be
doing things like stored procedures returning recordsets etc and I haven't a clue how to do that (or
anything else) in MySQL.

The client already said "we don't have anyone that even knows how to spell SQL Server"...

Of course MySQL is easier to spell.  ;)