[dba-SQLServer] SQL express based app UPDATE

Jean-Paul natola jnatola at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 18 11:34:57 CDT 2010

there is on other thing , i have discovered,  if i go to add/remove  and select repair installation it works,  BUT only for that session, once I log off and log back on it hangs.

And i can reproduce 100% of the times,  regardles what user account , but its kind of hard to tell your boss, "just go to add/remove programs , click repair and it will work"

Jean-Paul Natola