[dba-SQLServer] Call for development assistance

Robert Stewart robert at webedb.com
Wed Mar 24 14:00:43 CDT 2010

I would recommend using LinkedIn for people to register at and for
you to create
a group there for the organization that everyone can join. Things can
be sent out
from the group and all members of the group will get it.

I have some "template" web sites that I have built that are totally data based.
That includes the logo displayed, the text on the home page, etc.

But, I think what you need to more of a social networking type of site and that
has been built in Facebook, LinkedIn, and I am sure there are others.